Doug Miller

In article , Dave Hinz wrote:
On 2 Sep 2005 13:53:44 -0700, Elmar wrote:
Gee...guess I hit a little too close to home for ya huh?

You don't know me and call me a hypocrite?

Who are you talking to, elmar? Hint: when you're insulting or taunting
someone, it's more effective to provide some context so they know it's
them.

Nice try....

Indeed. To whatever you're responding to.

Just another goober posting thru the broken interface at GooberGroups... pay
him no mind. He doesn't know any better.

--
Regards,