Fred

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
Fred wrote:

Doh for Costco? Actually Costco has some good tools like Porter Cable,
Hitachi, Makita and Milwaukee. They also have not so good tools like B&D,
Skil and now you could add Mastergrip to that list.

Skil make the best circular saw on the market, bar none...

I have two wormdrives, one B&D and the other Skil Mag 77, they are both
great powerful saws and looked identical. But almost everything made by them
is second rate and even at times pure junk and I get the better Chinese
power tools first over B&d, Skil and Craftman.

"Mastergrip"???? Obviously cheap (almost certainly Chinese) import
stuff...

The set was what, a couple dollars/bit, no doubt at most? Don't see how
you could possibly think you had anything but throw-aways...

Not all cheap tools are of low quality and beside this is a spare set I keep
over at a different location. It cuts wood ok but not laminate. I have a
more expensive American made Forstner that has gotten dull, not easy to
sharp, so it becomes a throw away before the Mastergrip.