Duane Bozarth

Swingman wrote:

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message

I'm not up to assessing at the moment and don't think it does anything
constructive at this point...

I brought it up merely as a preface to predicting that it will produce
something constructive ... if it doesn't, we need to look elsewhere for
leadership in these times, from the top on down.

And I am not kidding when I say someone of the leadership caliber of Rudy G
and what he did in NY during those times ... and I have no earthly idea of
his political persuasion, nor do I give a rat's ass.

And what I'm saying is that while I agree he appears to be a damn smart
cookie (and I don't recall for sure his persuasion either, but I think
he's a Red Stater???) I think he had far more resources to call upon
than does the State of LA or the City of NO. And, I don't think he had
a whole lot to do with that having been in place before he ever showed
up (or was born, even)...