John Chase

"Pedro" wrote in message
news:el1Se.323742$xm3.33699@attbi_s21...
Are you ****ing stupid or what mr too many tools?

Food, water, necessities are one thing for people to be scrambling for but
when the hoodlums are stealing everything from sneakers, guns, electronics
etc then those thugs deserve a slug in the head with no questions asked or
required. That is BY FAR what is being reported on our news and from
monitoring the HAM and SW broadcasts we are hearing officers being KILLED
by
these thugs while trying to rein in the civil unrest.

And this is precisely the legacy of that fascist policy we euphemistically
call "gun control". Perhaps it is an unintended consequence, but given
today's political climate I'm more inclined to believe it an INTENDED
consequence. Remember, too, that New Orleans' mayor is one of those suing
the gun MANUFACTURERS for damages attributable to crime.

Let me speculate, your home is flooded and you are sitting on your roof. A
group of less than desirables wade through the flood and break into your
home.

No, if it is I in that situation I will be armed, and they will not break
into my home unless/until I am dead.

-jc-