Kurt

In article xe4Se.1734$nq.479@lakeread05,
"Tina" wrote:

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
Tina wrote:

ya know Rita...that's not a half baked idea...the students can pay
for the classes with paypal and you can teach via...internet video ..
some kind of internet technology what ever is the latest and greatest
is, so there's no driveing involved...now that's an idea..I betcha
people would sign up too...damn I'm just to smart for my own britches

I guess it could work. Seriously, I feel things like this are best

offered
to people for free. My preference is to be neighborly and give people the
tools to help themselves. Plus, there are too many people charging for
books, videos, and seminars that aren't worth a ****. I would never want

have my name associated with any of that ilk.

Rita

I'll agree with that seniero....hell I still have a lot to learn in

photography...but every once in a while I get lucky and the light is just
perfect!

Tina

....or in my case, the light just being turned on.