Thomas Nulla

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 23:49:16 GMT, Sue wrote:

I've always been a tea drinker. I'm gonna put a little advertisement
in here. If you like iced tea try Tejava. Comes in bottles with no
flavoring. It's really good.

I switched most of my caffeine intake from coffee to tea about a year ago.
I've gotten really fond of the various kinds of green tea they sell in bulk
at the local Asian groceries, and it costs a lot less than teabags from
companies like Celestial Seasonings.

--
Thomas

"Driven by fear, we have succumbed to the age-old temptation to sacrifice
liberty on the pretense of obtaining security. Love of security, unfortu-
nately, all too often vanquishes love of liberty." Rep. Ron Paul, R-TX