Too_Many_Tools

Nightline was excellent last night.

Koppel was resisting the urge to crawl through the video link and smack
the FEMA guy senseless. As it was, it was the first time I have seen an
all out fight live on the news.

He caught the FEMA SOB on one lie after another.

My favorite line when the FEMA guy said that they didn't know about the
terrible situation in the SuperDome was from Koppel...."Don't you guys
watch television?" ROTFLMAO

Ted made some points in my book last night.

From what I have seen if it weren't for the live news reporting going

on to pressure the government, Bush would likely still be on vacations
and denying a hurricane happened at all. While I hate how they behave
sometimes, the news folks have been saving lives by putting the fire
under the Feds.