Pedro

Are you ****ing stupid or what mr too many tools?

Food, water, necessities are one thing for people to be scrambling for but
when the hoodlums are stealing everything from sneakers, guns, electronics
etc then those thugs deserve a slug in the head with no questions asked or
required. That is BY FAR what is being reported on our news and from
monitoring the HAM and SW broadcasts we are hearing officers being KILLED by
these thugs while trying to rein in the civil unrest.

Let me speculate, your home is flooded and you are sitting on your roof. A
group of less than desirables wade through the flood and break into your
home. You hear them ransacking your belongings in search of jewelry,
medicine, whatever. While they are leaving you are seen on the roof and some
slap shoots you with your own gun because you are a sitting target. Then
what? I, from the bottom of my Christian heart, should forgive these
individuals as they are simply a victim of circumstance and thus not
accountable for their mis-deeds? Give me a break you liberal ****. MOVE TO
CANADA
END OF RANT

Now pull out your wallet and give some money to help these victims. It
doesn't matter if it is $5 or $5 million just give to the red cross, or some
agency who will help the truly needy. It is our OBLIGATION as citizens of
the United States of America to help our fellow people in need. We must
rally together to help our country men and women through this tragedy.
Mother nature has dealt this blow NOT our moral and civil underpinnings
which we all have the FREEDOM to debate openly and publicly in our fine
country.

Pedroman .... and yes I'm Republican.....

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
If you watched the interview ABC did with the President, he said there
is NO excuse for looting....NONE.

I suspect that the looting for basic survival needs were the LARGE part
of the looting going on. A parent taking a box of diapers doesn't make
it on the 5:00 o'clock news.

How many big screen TVs does Walmart carry compared to how many boxes
of diapers?

The ones who are taking non survival items are stealing and should be
prosecuted.

They are also in the minority.

If you don't think so, go sit up on your roof for a few days without
food and water and tell me what you want when you come down...it won't
be a big screen TV.

TMT