Gunner

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 10:18:41 -0500, "Mike Henry"
wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
According to our current President....yes with no exceptions.

And said with a smile - that interview was a little creepy.

Not a big fan of history are you? "You loot, we shoot" is very much
an accepted rule of thumb.

Then again he has not been sitting on a roof for days without food and
water waiting for the government to provide the assistance they
promised but haven't delivered.

Good thing we are spending all that money on Homeland Security.

Imagine how bad it would be without it.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner