Greg Menke

Ignoramus29984 writes:

Let's say, for an example sake, that there is a flood in my
area. Let's further suppose that I have no food stored, or that my
house has been flooded and food is destroyed.

I have a family to feed. I break into a closed food store and
steal food. Have I committed an immoral act?

Yes- but its necessary. Your choices are limited- its immoral to break
in and steal food. Its also immoral to let your family starve when food
is on the other side of the door and there are no other alternatves.
Your choice. Once your situation improves, then its time to make
reparations to the store's owner.

Gregm