myal

Cliff wrote:
On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 21:15:10 +1000, myal wrote:

besides , it makes political sense to wait a while , let a few more die
off , then there is less effort to be expended rescuing folk , cos there
is less to rescue AND , the folk that are rescued , they will love the
govt cos they seen what it can be like without them

http://tinyurl.com/9s6js

In all seriousness , no joking , I do believe there has been a huge case
of " it cant happen to me" combined with "not my job" and " oh **** ,
this is too big for us , pass it on higher up" all the way up till the
pres got an excuse to escape the circus at his front gate .

I think no-one envisaged that it wold be this bad , and when they
seenhow bad it real did get , they knew it wasnt within their job
description to do anythng about it bt pass the problem up the line .

Even now , folk arent trying to get out , but waiting like scared
rabbits for the govt to do something for them .