RicodJour

Sam Nickaby wrote:
We have a new interior latex paint job on the home, which
includes the door and door hinges. It looks great now but some
of the doors won't open. On a really hot day we can't even
open some of the doors. Our grandmother essentially cannot
leave the house until it cools down. The moment when we do
successfully open some of the door a loud bang will occur. This
wakes up everyone. How do I stop freshly painted doors from
sticking?

Plane down the edge(s) of the door to allow expansion/contraction
movement due to temperature and humidity (the bigger problem).
Repaint.