Gunner

On 1 Sep 2005 20:12:34 -0700, "StatHaldol"
wrote:

So much has been said about placing blame, global warming, the price of
gasoline,
etc...What about the refugees in New Orleans? Is it such a good idea to
send 20,000 of them to the Astrodome in Houston? This has to be a
temporary solution. Many of these refugees may never have a home again
in New Orleans. Let's face it, 90% or more of these refugees are poor
minorities with no hope or jobs...This would be a good opportunity for
us in "blue" states to open our hearts and doors to them. Instead of
housing 20,000+ of them in the Astrodome; why can't we take 1000 or
more of them to EACH state in states from Washington to Maine. This
would be a good opportunity for all of us to experience some
multi-cultural diversity! (Somewhere Ted Kennedy is smiling at the
idea...)

PLEASE take em to the Blue states! They will increase your voting
roles, add diversity and be an interesting adjunct to your population.

We in the Red State know that you will treasure and keep them in the
same hidious poverty they have been kept in by Democrats while living
in New Orleans. A whole new group of poor, hopeless and often
illiterate ghetto minorities to call your very own and to keep under
your thumb, and be kept helpless, hopeless and frankly..stupid.

Mind you..it may take a while to learn to understand their language.
While fascinating to listen to, Creole spiced with Ebonics, with a
ghetto Cajun flavor does take some getting used to.

On the other hand....

We have an illegal alien problem, which is generally caused by poor
inforcement and the fact employers want workers cheap.

We have about 1.8 million homeless as a result of Katrina.

Pass a law, that any employer that hires a refugee (and an ID card
must be provided to prove it) will get to deduct their entire wage
costs, insurance, medical, training and so forth from the net taxes
they have to pay each quarter, for the next 5 yrs.

This will encourage the employer to hire the refugees, which puts them
to work, will encourage the employer to train them and turn those
people into skilled workers.

This means that they get them as FREE workers, because their costs are
deducted from their taxes. The illegal aliens will be fired virtually
over night, and will be forced to leave the country simply because of
lack of work.

The refugees will become trained, have an income not involveing
welfare and will be able to buy or rent their own homes..homes vacated
by the illegals.

Two birds with one stone.

No..dont thank me. Just send me a grant to study the social dynamics
as poor southern blacks are introduced to Northeastern Blueneck
Liberal Racists and are intergrated into your society.

Perhaps Sen KKK Byrd might like a few of the High Yeller ones as
housekeepers?

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner