Hawke

Someone else provided many good examples of CEOs who were plundering the
company.

You also need to read the website. These guys were raking in tens of
millions of dollars even as they lost over 70% of the shareholder's
equity during times when the economy was doing good.

Republicans & shrubbie's buddies ?

What's the big surprise? The Republicans have been telling everyone they
were going to help those on top and let everyone else fend for themselves
ever since Reagan was president. They just could never get it done with
Democrats blocking them. With no one to stop them they have done just what
they said they would. Which begs the question; how's it workin'?

From what I can see the country is in the worst shape it has been in since
the Depression. We went from a competent and successful president; Clinton,
to Bush, the worst, most incompetent president maybe ever. The fiasco in New
Orleans is just another example of just how bad the people running things
really are. I don't know how many people are aware of it but engineers in
Louisiana have been begging for money to upgrade their levies for years but
Bush cut them back and used the funds for the war in Iraq. After a lucky
streak early in it's term, it is looking like the idiotic decisions by the
Bush Administration are finally proving how bad they were. I hope Americans
are happy with the way the Republicans are handling things.
But I can't help but wonder just what it will take for the public to have
had their fill of their incompetence and continual errors and vote them out
of office.

Hawke