Sacramento Dave

"Dan_Musicant" wrote in message
news
In my case, though, they have to remove 3 layers of previous asphalt
roofing that's on top of the initial layer of wood shingles, so that
adds some to the cost.

It amazing how much the rate changes in deferent areas. My estimation was
probably leaning to the low end in Sac. Plus there is so much building going
on they are getting top dollar. I was talking to a roofer that works the
Tahoe area he said he is getting 3 time what the valley ( Sac.) is getting
and plenty of work, but he is targeting the million Dollar homes, you know
the 800 sq. ft. cabin