Mary Fisher

"david lang" wrote in message
. ..
Mary Fisher wrote:

No idea. Predatory birds? Fox? Cats? Dogs?

We don't eat any of those so they're not significant in the Fisher
food chain.

In fact, thinking on, what bloody use are rats to man or beast?

er - what use is any creature - including Man?

Since they have no positive points I can think of and more than a few
negative points (black death etc) why don't we just eliminate the
*******s?

How many people do you know who have suffered from Black Death? And there's
even some doubt about the link with rats now.

Lets wipe them out! I might start a one issue political party!!

Go on then.

yawn

:-)

Mary