RAM^3

"JohnF" wrote in message
I want to contribute some money to an agency to help the Americans
that need it. I want the administrative a**holes getting as little as
possible.

Red Cross

Salvation Army

Who?

JohnF

The Escapees RV Club, Inc. has one of its common interest groups called
DOVE which stands for Disaster Operations Volunteer Escapees (the Doves
BOF). These angels have all been through extensive Red Cross training
for disaster relief. They have made a difference after hurrricanes,
floods and other disasters. They arrive in their own RVs and bring their
own water, provisions and power so that they are not taking any
resources from the people they are there to help. They are accepting
contributions which will go to the disaster relief projects they are
assigned to. (they refused to accept donations for their own costs of
fuel, bless them.)

The Escapees E-News, today published this address to send donations to.

Send contributions to:
CC Ramsey, 113 Rainbow Dr., #1331, Livingston, TX 77399-1013.

I believe the checks should be payable to DOVE BoF.

Please feel free to contact the Escapees RV Club, Inc. either by phone
or at their website www.escapees.com for verification.