krw

In article ,
says...

"keith" wrote in message
news

Yep- Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams are great products. I gave
up on the cheap junk after repainting the entire interior of my house,
and *then* using the good stuff at work. Difference as dramatic as
night and day, to be sure!

Both BM and SW make cheap junky paint, and they both make expensive high
quality paint. It's useless to talk about brand without talking about
product.

Actually, I didn't write any of the above.

I don't doubt that BM and SW make some junk, but I haven't seen any of
it. The store I buy BM products doesn't seem to carry them. ;-)

--
Keith