jeffc

"keith" wrote in message
news

I didn't see drips and spatters anywhere above. Good pain is 100% latex
and is designed to hold to the brush/roller and spread on the wall. It's
a "non-newtonian fluid", designed to slide when pressure is applied and
glop otherwise. Cheap paints have clay as a filler don't spread a nicely
and will soak up any moisture around. ...including the next coat.

Saving a few bux on paint is foolish. ...even a 50% savings is dumb,
considering the time spent on the job.

Agreed, except that good paint is 100% acrylic. I don't think 100% latex
makes any sense. Anyway, I like to say - I don't use cheap paint. I can't
afford it.