Doug Payne

On 01/09/2005 2:19 PM, Duane Bozarth wrote:

Can't get much of a feel for the overall size as I have no idea what the
19" dimension is in reference to, but I'm thinking it looks more like a
light logging hook than for hay purposes.

But, hey, who knows what them crazy Canadians did, eh?

Heyyyy, I resemble that remark!

I agree, too small for a hay hook, which typically only had one hook
with a T-handle. At least when I loaded hay those many years ago.
Nowadays it's giant round bales and a forklift, except for the local
Mennonites and Amish who still load horse-drawn wagons and loaders with
pitchforks.

Logging hooks are not usually big, at least not the handheld ones.
There's a practical limit to how big a log a couple of loggers can lift.