Don Lancaster

Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:
Ignoramus12789 wrote:

Very impressive edits. I will explore various scripting solutions
here. I have a "derust" script already, to use imagemagick.

It's totally and utterly foolish to take less than two hour in
postproduction time per item. If your script does it any faster you are
violating all rules of common sense for eBay pics.

Rita

By jove, I think she has finally got it!

Spending proper time in picture post proc can easily TRIPLE your eBay
return. Especially on multiple and higher priced items.

http://www.tinaja.com/glib/ebaysell.pdf

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster
Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552
voice: (928)428-4073 email:

Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at
http://www.tinaja.com