Don Lancaster

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
Ignoramus12789 wrote:

I noticed that many bare metal items that I photograph with my Fuji
digital camera, look rustier on photos than they do in "real life". I
would like to correct it so that the photos show exactly as much rust
as would be seen by a naked eye. Any thoughts on this? Should Ichange
lighting, or something else? Thanks

I know you'll hate me for suggesting this, but -- how about cleaning the
rust off? G

LLoyd

It is much easier to clean the rust off the photo than the object.

No point in spending time and effort on anything until it is sold.

http://www.tinaja.com/glib/ebaysell.pdf

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster
Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552
voice: (928)428-4073 email:

Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at
http://www.tinaja.com