Kurt

In article ,
"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:

Ignoramus12789 wrote:

I noticed that many bare metal items that I photograph with my Fuji
digital camera, look rustier on photos than they do in "real life". I
would like to correct it so that the photos show exactly as much rust
as would be seen by a naked eye. Any thoughts on this? Should Ichange
lighting, or something else? Thanks

This is *EXACTLY* why it's totally and utterly foolish to use any other
camera than a Nikon D2x for your eBay pics.

Seriously, stop using the flash if you are using it. Next is to get some
halogen flood lamps and and some (white) not clear fluorescent light
diffusers and build several diffused lights and experiment with different
angles. What you are seeing *IS* the rust that is really there. It just
shows up better under different lighting conditions.

....you forgot to also tear out the kitchen ceiling to install a large
softbox.

Actually, I have great success with an EZ Cube. www.ezcube.com
Easy to set up, and stores the size of a small seat pad.