John Rumm

Ian Stirling wrote:

(I wanted something to test a new install of ViaVoice, so there you go!)

Random comments.
Some just things that jar when I read them, some speakos.

Nice to know I can speak bollox as well as I can write it! ;-)

(was trying a new headset without retraining the sw, looks like that is
not going to work)

I'd lose the 'also' in the second paragraph.
And the plurals on bars, sheets, angles.
I'd add "However, using diamond disks to cut or shape metals (especially
steel) will rapidly destroy them", a the end of the "disks" section.

"they will also deliver", replace with "and".
"On the budget tools", lose "the".
"maybe" = "may be"
"quality tools also", lose "also"
"his highly" = "is highly"