Charlie Self

Toller wrote:
"Swingman" wrote in message
http://www.e-woodshop.net/images/PIT.JPG

New P.I.T. to replace the old, follows me around like a dog. Any
suggestions
on teaching her how to relax, not take life so seriously, and resign
herself
to her fate?

My dog does that, only she also spreads her rear legs out; like an upside
down rug.
The funny part is when she holds a toy with her front paws and chews on it,
while lying on her back.

Our mutt does that. And when it doesn't get her belly rubbed, she
brings out the big guns. She sits up (part dachsund, which gives her
the spread of butt needed to stay that way for hours, literally). Then
she presents her front paws in a praying position. If that doesn't
work, after a few minutes she keeps the paws together, but saws them
back and forth. Comes of being raised in Baptist country, I guess, but
we didn't teach her any of it. Well, my wife. She's the Baptist and I'm
the Backslid, which is a place I have inhabited for upwards of 50 years
now.