J.C.

"LRod" wrote in message
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:12:02 -0700, Guess who
wrote:

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:20:49 +0100, LRod wrote:

You don't know much about emergency management, do you?

Don't waste your breath. He knows all about everything. I was going
to post the same response as you did, but knew he'd chirp in there
with his rubbish.

Look here for a report:
http://premium.cnn.com/2005/WEATHER/08/29/new.orleans/

... incuding this:
"The governor said she had ordered state police to block re-entry
routes to all but emergency workers."

Thanks. I've only had training in emergency management and practices
for a little over 40 years, and personal experience with hurricanes
for nearly 25; I was involved with the Plainfield tornado and the
Aurora flood; so I can see where someone might mistake me for a
know-nothing.

And, I can drive in snow...

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

You guys should get some training in acting like grownups instead of using
everything you can to start a childish argument.

--
J.C.