Mecoman

"Hawke" wrote in message
Morality is derived from religion, but can exist separate from it.

No, that's not quite right. Morality existed before the coming of any
organized religion. It is an intrinsic trait in man so it always existed
apart from religion. Religions have just appropriated it to increase their
power and control the masses.

Very noble thought. No way we can know for sure, and I doubt it, but I'd
love to think we were that advanced.

I'll ask Gramps.

Oops! I forgot. I ate him.

--
Jeff
It is preferential to refrain from the utilization of sesquipedalian