Chris

"Chris" wrote in message

If I remember correctly those loans also come with a hefty interest. I do
remember hearing the rate once, almost fell over. Much better rate at the
bank.

--
Chris

Afterthought (before I get jumped on).

I do remember something about an interest free loan from RC, but as I recall
they are very hard to get, and take to long to get approved, thus most just
take the interest one.

Might be wrong though.

I do remember the loans from RC being more a less a joke. Mostly people who
were bad at money and could not get a loan from a bank, went there as a last
resort.

--
Chris

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a
soldier. If it is in ebonics, thank your Congressman.