Chris

"Steve W." wrote in message

Have heard the same thing from a LOT of former service personnel who
were screwed by the RC. My uncle was one of them. He had been "given"
money by the RC because of a payroll problem. When he was discharged
they refused to allow the paperwork to go through until he repaid the RC
for the money he was given.

If I remember correctly those loans also come with a hefty interest. I do
remember hearing the rate once, almost fell over. Much better rate at the
bank.

--
Chris

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a
soldier. If it is in ebonics, thank your Congressman.