Gunner

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:09:53 -0600, Gio Medici
wrote:

No, I know where it's coming from...your posts. But perhaps what I should do
when reading them is what the veterans at the VFW did when listening to a
Bush speech recently. Wear flaps over their ears that said "bull****
protector" on them.

Hawke

Here's where you should stop. You've already nailed him to the wall,
and he's trying to steer you into a ****-slinging contest. I'm
suprised he hasn't already called your mom a whore, as he did mine
when I made him feel a little bit insecure. He will never, ever admit
you're right. The only time I remember him admitting a mistake was
over whether or not bears eat kotex.

Gio

Cites?

Gunner