Gunner

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:21:32 -0700, "Hawke"
wrote:

The bull**** you smell..well..perhaps if you bathed a bit more
often...

Gunner

No, I know where it's coming from...your posts. But perhaps what I should do
when reading them is what the veterans at the VFW did when listening to a
Bush speech recently. Wear flaps over their ears that said "bull****
protector" on them.

Hawke

So why not spray paint the front of your monitor a nice white color
and using a Sharpie...Write Bullshi Protector.

Better yet, glue a cover over your keyboard with the same lettering,
that way we wont be subject to yours.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner