Dave Hinz

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:27:26 -0400, Chris wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

Red Cross packages are SEALED. They stole the whole package if anything.

Are you the same person as *, or someone different? It's so hard to
tell.

Given that you didn't _SAY_ earlier that they were sealed packages, it's
a bit unrealistic for you to now claim I'm disbelieving information you
didn't even provide previously. Oh - and if there was food, would the
packages have got there at all? Too much information you haven't
provided, and quite frankly, you're kind of a suspect source at this
point anyway.

I was not the oriignal person who told it. Maybe the original poster can
post all the info, like his name, rank, unit, date of birth etc.... would
that make it more valid?

How can you accuse me of questioning the validity, of something which
wasn't said until after I asked my question?!??!?!

Obiously you never served as it is somewhat known
throughout the services. The man spent serious time in a POW camp, I have
no reason to doubt him. For most servicemen and women the Red Cross is a
joke.

It may have been a case of "they won't let anything through if we send
food, so we'll send whatever we can that will be useful". I don't know
the specifics, and neither, I suspect, do you.

Dunno. Got anything from _this_ century, as like the examples that I've
given?

9/11 and the missing money. Congress still looking at it today.

Well then, get back to us once they've finished "looking at it" there,
sparky.

Even worse they rode on the tails of 9/11 for a while begging people to
give
blood. All the while they were chucking it at the same time because they
ran out of room, storage, testing, etc. Why?

Why? You thundering ****ing moron. Because people like me went to the
red cross that day, donated blood in the _hopes that there would be
survivors_. There weren't any, remember?

Is cursing and insulting your way of getting through?

Logic doesn't seem to be working now, does it.

They knew all too well when they should of turned people away.

They did, almost immediately.

I think this
was part of the investigation as well. Not all chapters but some.

Sounds like a local, rather than an organizational problem. There, you
answered your own rant.

I am. You, on the other hand, I don't have much respect for. Nice
attitude there, sport.

Not looking for your respect. Actually losing it is somewhat a compliment.
Thanks.

love you too, baby.

Because once they got you in
the door, they hit you up for money as well.

Yes the local fire department did call. Small town so it made the paper
too. No Red Cross, nor do I really care at this point. Fire department was
nice enough to go drive to the Red Cross and get that spray that can take
the smoke out of what was left.

My direct personal recent experience differs from your interpretation of
events in the (distant?) past.

Red Cross has a long history of trouble. Best to drive down to LA and hand
out money. Save for that give to the Salvation Army.

I thought you said you didn't like them either. Or was that "*"?
Whatever.