Jeff Dantzler

In rec.crafts.metalworking shu wrote:

I am. an atheist Libertarian, regardless of what you think.
I think you're using a somewhat antiquted defintion of libertarian,
there is no requirement of religion to be moral, this is a myth.
in fact, i would even go so far as to say that atheists can have better
morals, in the sense that we believe in doing good over bad out of a pure
sense of responsiblity, and honor, rather then a fear of going to hell, for
doing bad, or am elation of going to heaven for being good.

I do believe that people have intrinsic rights, among these life liberty and
the pursuit of happiness.
just cause jefferson believed in god, doesn't mean I have to..

Thank you, Shu. I got tired of arguing.

Jeff