sofie

Zeljko:
The Motorola's that you used as replacements in your amp are a lot more
robust than the originals and unless there are other underlying problems in
the circuitry they should perform well. As you found out, the circuitry in
many of these older, low tech amps is quite forgiving and can tolerate a
fairly wide latitude of replacement parameters in the power output stage
especially because of the fairly low B+/- voltages found in your specific
amp design.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

Now, I am using Motorola Onsemi TO3 transistors MJ15003 and MJ15004,
and, after all, I think that those transistors will stay in my amplifier
instead original NEC transistors.

Thanks everyone who replied to me!

Regards!

Zeljko