Swingman

"LRod" wrote in message

You can stick your condescension, too, scooter. There is a whole lot
of difference between people in the field getting to work with what's
at hand and bringing (or not) people in from the outside. You still
don't know squat about emergency management, and it shows.

Look again, "Bubba", my original response was clearly, and solely to your:

A couple of hams are going to be a lot more help there than a couple
of dozen Bubbas in bass boats.

.... and said nothing about "people in from the outside". As I CLEARLY stated
repeatedly, this is about folks helping each other, folks already there, and
on the ground, using whatever is at hand to rescue folks who may not make it
if they waited for the "emergency managers to get to them.

surely you can't be that dense?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/29/05