Swingman

"LRod" wrote in message

You don't know much about emergency management, do you?

Being from SE Louisiana, having gone through numerous hurricanes and floods
of catastrophic proportions, losing a home myself to floodwaters, and
talking to relatives in the area as late as this morning, what I obviously
know a lot more about than you is that folks are continuing to help each
other where there are not enough "emergency managers" to go around, despite
what you may hear from the talking heads. politicians, and FEMA bureaucrats
on TV, which is where you are obviously getting your information.

Lord help anyone who subscribes to your "don't try this, we're the
professionals", attitude in the face of emergencies. These folks, especially
the ones outside the view of the TV cameras, are resourceful and there are
damn few "bubbas" in the part of the country, and NONE in an emergency of
this proportion.

So basically LRod, stick your condescension about "crackers" and "bubbas"
where the sun doesn't shine.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/29/05