Cliff

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:48:32 GMT, jeff
wrote:

Strabo wrote:
In OT - A test for Gunner & Stu & crew on Wed, 31 Aug 2005
06:12:41 -0400, by Cliff, we read:
Strabo,
For any of that to make any sense at all you must
first define "god" VBG.

You could substitute "banana" and it wouldn't
make any difference.

You must be seriously confused. Go down to your friendly neighborhood
grocers. I am quite sure you will find bananas there. I am sure they
will direct you if you ask them nicely. You can look at them, smell
them, feel them, and if you pay for them then you can also taste them.
Drop one and it makes a muffled thud. It is the most popular fruit in
the world. Proof of banana's existence is in simple observation by any
or all of our senses. Definition is by example in this case.