Randy Replogle

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:57:17 -0500, Rex B wrote:

Send me a photo and I can probably tell you what you have.
Might even have the pieces you are missing, as I'm about to part out a
10" Atlas.

Here's a good source of knowledge:

http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- -
Rex Burkheimer
Fort Worth TX

Randy Replogle wrote:
My dad picked up an old lathe for $15. It is missing several parts
including the compound, leadscrew, probably threading gears,
handwheels, etc. I think it's an Atlas from pictures on the net but
it's not exactly the same model. There is a gear change plate that
mentions the year 1933. Does anyone have a picture and/or model info?
I think it's probably 10" swing.
Thanks,
Randy

Hi Rex,