Charles Spitzer

"*" wrote in message
news:01c5ae1d$47a7efc0$86a5c3d8@race...

Ignoramus8644 wrote in article
I support the idea of using one in the kitchen...

Let's see......

....you have absolutely no idea of what sort of chemicals might leach out
of the former surface plate into the food.

AND....

....the granite surface will keep you busy sharpening knives.

You can use it in YOUR kitchen if you wish, but......

Give me a hardwood or poly cutting board for the kitchen......ANY day

My thoughts, exactly!

The way I see it, unless one is involved in making certain candies, a
granite surface would be quite useless.

Harold

they're really nice for baking uses, and it's fun watching my cat jump up on
the counter, then slide off the other side because he landed on some paper
instead of the stone.