Mr Fizzion

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 09:03:57 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

Why? What harm are they doing to you?

None. But, Andy, you must remember that some big strong men are terrified of
little things with long tails. Sometimes I think the bigger the man the more
irrational they are. And the smaller the creature the greater the effect on
those big strong men.

I agree. I am particularly terrified of smaller beasts. Every time I
see a mouse I jump onto the nearest table and scream continuously
until it has gone. By that time I am shaking and sobbing
uncontrollably. With spiders I am even worse. Once I was using a
chainsaw and I saw a small spider...I dropped the saw and cut my leg
off.

Mr F.