raden

In message , Mary
Fisher writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Mary Fisher
writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Mary
Fisher
writes

"raden" wrote in message

If everyone thought like that, we'd still be serfs in a feudal system

You think we're not?

Nothing like as much as we would have been if we all adopted your
approach

Wossat then?

Standing back and letting the state and it's evil agents get away with
what they want

You think I do that? Not that the TV folk are the state's agents.

Of course, they get away with most of it, but ...

But what?

If you don't like this state you're free to try another. Note that word,
'free'.

Free ?

Try demonstrating outside parliament mary

or many of the other things you think you are free to do, but could get
arrested for

Do you always take the blind eye attitude, or go somewhere else when you
don't agree ?

--
geoff