raden

In message , RedOnRed
writes

"david lang" wrote in message
. uk...
We've got a raised bed at the end of the patio and have recently noticed a
hole/tunnel/burrow at one end.

Neatly dug, about 3" diameter. We assumed it was rats and have put down
three lots of poison, which disappeared and we closed the hole.

A few weeks later another one has appeared in a different place. Never
seen anything moving day or night.

Is this likely to be rats or something else - and how do we get rid of the
little perishers?

Dave

How about sending a small motorised 4 wheel vehicle down the hole with an
appropriately sized camera mounted on it? Just like the one they used in the
pyramids?

I'm sure some of the guys here will offer advice in how to assemble such a
thing.

Ooh - built one of those years ago for a drainage company in Germany

.... but it was years ago

--
geoff