RicodJour

Duane Bozarth wrote:
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"User Example" wrote in message

I guess to you. I just go out in my driveway and slide under the car.
Takes about 10 minutes out of my dar. How long do you spend sitting the
lube place?

We all have different values. I go during the work day so no time lost
(yes, I'm getting paid to sit there) . I can sit and read the paper for the
20 minutes so it is a nice break. Better than crawling under the car.

Small town advantage...I call and they come pick it up and bring it
back/ Oil/lube/wash for $18.95.

Will they pick up from out of state? Tell the guy I'll give him a $20
and he can keep the change for his efforts.