william_b_noble

here are some remarks from some very knowlegable members of a turning club I
belong to - I've removed their names and emails of course for privacy. in
short, they don't think much of the ariticle - personally, I haven't seen
it. maybe this will offer some counterpoint to the original post

Bill N

Dx,

When I saw this e-mail announcement and read it, my reaction was this does
mean anything to me and I'm not sure the guy knows what he is talking about.

Bx
From: william_b_noble
Date: 8/29/05 9:07:09 PM