WillR

mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net wrote:
Two BORGs were sitting in a room.
=20
The first BORG says, "I was just wondering - Why is it that we never=20
laugh?"
=20
The second BORG says, "Laughter is irrelevant"
=20
The first BORG says, "But why don't we laugh? Why don't we find anythin=

g=20
funny?"
=20
The second BORG says, "Desist with this pattern!"
=20
The first BORG says, "But we never laugh. Never! Shouldn't we find=20
something funny?"
=20
The second BORG says, "Stop this discussion or you will be re-assimilat=

ed!"
=20
The first BORG says, "But laughter .. there's nothing wrong with ---"
=20
The second BORG suddenly reaches out, yanks the head off the first BORG=

=20
and says, "Re-assimilating! Re-assimilating!"
=20
A third BORG walks into the room and says, "What's going on here?"
=20
The second BORG says, "I was just wondering - Why is it that we never=20
laugh?"
=20
=20
=20
=20
TomWoodman wrote:
=20

A fine example of recursion -- no?

--=20
Will R.
Jewel Boxes and Wood Art
http://woodwork.pmccl.com
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20
who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw