Larry Jaques

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:58:03 GMT, the blithe spirit "Joe AutoDrill"
clearly indicated:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .

Don't forget to highlight "Used by all the big boys" in the lit, Joe.

Good sales to ya, dude!

Thanks. If and when this busy time slows down (yesterday seemed slow
because everyone was too busy watching the news so I had time to think a
bit) I'll jump on my pile of "we should really do this" stuff. One of which
is a push to these folks... The file is a few inches thick right now
anyhow.

I don't watch the news but did catch Maria playing tennis last night.
Yowza! 6'2" of female perfection, that. Bychkova is pretty much a
babe, too. (Hurricane? What hurricane?)

I wish I could release actual info on how they set our machines up, but most
of the huge companies out there make you sign a "you can't tell anyone squat
about this" clause before buying. I've refused to sign from time to time
because I know I'm so much cheaper than the biggest suppliers in my
industry, and we almost always win the contract anyhow, but I hesitate to
actually put pictures or drawings of the custom layouts and all in our
literature. If I did, I can guarantee a call from just about anyone doing
this the old way.

It can truly suck to have to hold to your good ethics in this
intensely greedy world, can't it? insincere grin

The other issue is whether I WANT to sell that much stuff and be that
busy... When it's raining out, I do, but when the weather is nice and
the motorcycle is calling me, I want to be on some country or farm road
chasing bugs...

I'da thunk you ate well enough that you wouldn't have to resort to the
insectuous "Happy Biker Meal", Joe.

So, do these guys prevent you from showing their names in your client
list? That in itself could boost sales. Play up the mystique angle!

--
"Given the low level of competence among politicians,
every American should become a Libertarian."
-- Charley Reese, Alameda Times-Star (California), June 17, 2003