Pop

Yes, but(t): Don't allow the adhesive to be exposed to the
inside of the ductwork at any point if you are covering any
openings. The adhesive will grab the lint and hold onto it. Not
usually a problem, but worth remembering.

Pop

"Steve" wrote in message
:I have a dryer vented using galvanized piping. There are a
couple of angle
: pieces where the joints are leaking some exhaust. I took the
pipes apart and
: cleaned them out of any lint as a maintenance thing and I am
wondering if
: when I reassemble if metal tape if its appropriate to use a
wrap a metal
: tape around the joints. I'm guessing its probably not required,
but I have
: the metal tape and it will take a short time to do, so I might
as well do it
: unless there is something inappropriate about it. I would be
using metal
: tape - not duct tape. Can anyone give me any feedback on this?
:
: