Gort

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Oscar_Lives" wrote in message
news:IhmQe.313711$xm3.306072@attbi_s21...

I just heard the mayor of New Orleans talking on CNN. He said that the
hurricane is likely to shut down 1/3 of the gasoline and natural gas
imports
to the United States this week, and that the shutdown would last for
months
to come. This sounds like some serious ****.

They shut down the off shore drilling rigs and the shipping lanes from South
America are blocked or disrupted for a time. I don't know how real it all
is, but you can be sure the price will go up.

Gas today was 2.629 here in CT. Home heating oil is 2.27 to 2.35. I was able
to lock in at 2.35 for the season, up from 1.60 last year.

Bad time to be a Hummer dealer. Or an owner too I guess.

Come to sunny CA, where 3.15 is common for low grade gas now.

inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.