nospambob

Couple of recent posts cite overflow in sink as culprit. Bleach
cured.

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 13:56:01 GMT, Suzie-Q
wrote:

I tried that already. No change.

In article s8_Pe.70038$084.2239@attbi_s22, "Dave" wrote:

- I had a smell in one of my bathrooms. It was a bath room I hardly used. What
- I discovered was that the water in the sink and shower traps had dried out,
- so from then on I run water occasionally in each to fill up the traps, now I
- don't have that problem anymore. Could that be your problem too?
-
-
- "User Example" wrote in message
- .. .
- Suzie-Q wrote:
- Lately I've begun to smell sewage in one of my bathrooms. Of course
-
- First make sure noone in your house is going to the bathroom right
- before you. That could cause a sewage smell in the bathroom.
-
- If not that, it has to be some kind of back flow from the sewer. Is
- your toilet trap staying full of water? A vacuum in the sewer system
- can suck the water out and make stinkies. Same for the sink.