Larry Jaques

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:19:00 GMT, the blithe spirit "Joe AutoDrill"
clearly indicated:

I actually started the thread because all of a sudden, a few large trailer
manufacturers purchased a good number of my pneumatic drills for floor board
installation, etc. I figure that if the big boys that contacted me need the
units, then the smaller outfits will follow shortly. Why not perform a
pre-emptive strike and send my lit to them, or something...

Don't forget to highlight "Used by all the big boys" in the lit, Joe.

Good sales to ya, dude!

--
Like they say, 99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
http://diversify.com Lawyer-free Website Development